How can I remove participants when testing? I think I might be missing a key step - or the Program maybe needs an enhancement since it’s in Beta. Not sure which it is.
My current process:
- Create Data Designer, make universal and run
- Update program Settings
- Map tokens and test email - find an error
- Go to Data Designer and update fields
- Run Data Designer
- Sync Participants - the new configuration fails because the participant already exists
- Delete the Data Designer and start all over
It is fairly common that an incorrect firls would be selected and/or modifications would be needed when configuring Data Designers. I don’t see anything that allows me to delete a Test Participant, and the process to make corrections is lengthy. Thanks for any help!