I’m pulling together a “Year in review” style report for our business. This is less about the performance of our Community, and more about sharing insights we’ve gathered about the customers who use this space.
So far, I’m including:
- A timeline of how our community has changed over the year
- Insights about our members (Industry, location, reason for joining the community)
- The health of different areas of the community (which spaces are most engaged with, why)
- How members get and provide value to each other (support, inspiration, insights) with examples
- What types of content have been successful
If you were to put yourself in the shoes of a CSM, account manager or leadership - what would you want to know about your organization’s community outside of OKRs?
Unashamedly tagging @Scott Baldwin,